Customer Service Representative (MSP Airport)
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 27, 2023
HIRING IMMEDIATELY - $1,000 Sign on Bonus
- Uncapped commission
- Average commission payouts earn additional $8 on top of base
wage per hour. Commission amounts are based on personal sales and
are paid out biweekly.
- Competitive hourly base rate of $17.00 / hour CLEAR Customer
Service Representatives work at the airport to securely verify
current members and enroll new prospective members. Check out a day
in the life at CLEAR here: https://tinyurl.com/rmsep534
At CLEAR, we love what we do and we're obsessed with our members!
Our Customer Service Representatives make magic happen every day,
creating frictionless experiences.
Perks of Being a Team Member at CLEAR!
- Uncapped commission
- Competitive hourly rate of $17.00 / hour
- 15 days Paid Time Off for Full Time Team Members, increasing
with time in service
- 10 Company Paid Holidays (1.5x pay if worked!)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet, Home, Auto,
Disability, Life Insurance and Legal advice for eligible team
- Commuter Benefits & Parking subsidy
- Free Uniform + shoes
- Backup childcare and elder care through Care.com
- Paid Parental, Family, Military & Bereavement Leave Program for
eligible team members
- Emotional Well Being Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Ongoing training & development programs to grow & advance your
career with a growing company!
- Free CLEAR memberships for you and one other. Plus a discounted
membership for three friends! What is a CLEAR Customer Service
What you will do - Security, Service and Sales as a Brand
Ambassador for CLEAR
- Consistently demonstrate adherence to security procedures by
validating airline documents, verifying CLEAR member traveler
identification and following documented security protocols
- Exceptional customer-service-focused communication skills and
the ability to engage with potential customers, general travelers,
and members alike
- Drive membership enrollments by engaging travelers and selling
them the benefits of CLEAR
- Comply with all security and safety guidelines, policies and
procedures at all times
- You will be walking through our CLEAR lanes and around the
airport in order to assist our members and passengers Who You Are
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional
responsibilities, and selling CLEAR!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume,
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience, a plus -
we'll teach you the rest!
- Open availability and flexibility is a must - ability to work a
variety of shifts
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours per day
- You must be 18 years of age or older
With CLEAR, you are always you. CLEAR's mission is to enable
frictionless and safe journeys using your identity. With more than
15 million members and 100+ partners across North America, CLEAR's
identity platform connects you to the cards in your wallet -
transforming the way you live, work and travel. Trust and privacy
are the foundation of CLEAR. We have a commitment to members being
in control of their own information and never sell member data.
CLEAR is at the highest level of security by U.S. government
regulators and is also certified as Qualified Anti-Terrorism
Technology under the SAFETY Act.
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Clear, St. Paul , Customer Service Representative (MSP Airport), Sales , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...