High End Gutter Sales
Company: Brothers That Just Do Gutters
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Who Are We? The Brothers that just do Gutters are a full-service
rain gutter and gutter guard franchise. We repair, install, and
maintain Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guard, Specialty Gutters and many
other services. The Brothers currently have multiple locations
across the United States. We are a performance-based company with
clearly defined career paths laid out for each of our employees. We
fully invest in our workers and believe it is important to listen
to them and create a comfortable work environment.Why Work for Us?
We care and we are fair. We love our employees and are sincerely
interested in their personal and professional growth. If you like a
shorter sale and the opportunity for a one-call close, this is a
great business model. 80% of the people we meet with contact us
directly and want/ need our services. We do expect you to ask for
referrals, join networking groups and find new untapped clientele
on a regular basis, but only makes up 10-20% of your efforts. We
don't do 4-hour hard/ pushy sales closes. We educate our clients,
show them the best solutions for their situations and sell them
what they need. Our current sales team sells over 1 million dollars
per year each which gives them a great salary, as well as a
balanced family life.Basic Function: To sell The Brothers that just
do Gutters services to the public so as to generate a quality
product for the customer and profit for the company.Sales and
- Attends all estimates on time.
- Prices new opportunities within 48 hours of the onsite visit
with prospect using The Brothers that just do Gutters production
- Returns incoming phone calls in a professional manner, within 8
business hours of call.
- Provides product differentiation to customer throughout selling
process (assists customer in understanding exactly what they are
paying for and why it is a superior product.)
- Effectively sells the company's services to the customer in a
competitive atmosphere by understanding the customers' needs and
selling to satisfy those needs.
- Helps jobs stay "happy and under." Visits every sold job at
least once to maintain relationship with customers and crew.
- Maintain consistent follow-up procedures on all open bids.
Get's a "yes" or a "no" on all bids.
- Strive to target and market to the most profitable jobs
- Prioritizes work and actions in order to achieve established
sales goals (see below)
- Maintain closing/ dollars sold % of at least 40%
- Develops a well thought out prospecting plan focusing on
generating leads for the company.
- Participates in networking groups to establish business
relationships and promote company.
- Relentless prospecting: Asking every new client for referrals
and gaining new business outside of the companies regular marketing
- Maintains an organized work flow and process using company
- Set and achieve goals for sales volumes, closing rates and
- Maintains regular communication with the owners, staff and
field personnel, working cooperatively to develop methods and
systems that are most effective for growing the business.
- Maintains company reputation of integrity and professionalism
by communicating with customers in a professional manner, being
punctual for appointments, returning phone calls promptly,
- Assures that all necessary information pertaining to jobs is
communicated to crew leaders as necessary (i.e. job colors, job
scopes, scheduling, billing, etc.)
- Maintains open communication with crew leader and painters, in
order to remain knowledgeable of jobs and teams.
- Communicates with all employees in a positive and respectful
- Demonstrates positive leadership through all actions with all
- Attends all meetings on time.
- Works the necessary hours per week in order to perform all
duties and responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Assists in the development and implementation of new systems,
helping to maintain and increase the company's profitability and
organization as it changes and grows.
- Assists in problem solving and implementing solutions.
- Participates in planning company growth and development and
supports company mission by following through on
- Care and understanding for the people actually doing the
- Client focused
- Deadline-focused and results driven
- Strong people and communication skills
- Interested in professional achievement and further
- Strong desire to play an active role within a dynamic,
- Tech savvy
- Positive attitude Compensation: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per
year The Brothers that just do Gutters are a full-service rain
gutter and gutter guard franchise. We repair, install, and maintain
Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guard, Specialty Gutters and many other
services. The Brothers currently have other franchise locations in
NJ, VA, PA, WA, and FL. We are a performance-based company that
focuses on delivering defined career paths to individuals with
goals and aspirations and we fully invest in our workers. We
believe that it is important to listen and create a comfortable
work environment for all.Don't settle for a fixer-upper career,
join usThis franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Brothers That
Just Do Gutters Corporate.
Keywords: Brothers That Just Do Gutters, St. Paul , High End Gutter Sales, Sales , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!