Cabin Agent - $15.00/Hour- $1,600 BONUS
Company: ERMC Aviation LLC
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Benefits Get a Free Personal Smart Phone with 5G connection paid
by Unifi upon joining. Unifi also pays the phone bill for 24
months. $1,600 signing bonus paid in full after 6 months Delta Air
Lines flight benefits offered Essential Functions / Key
- Cleaning and servicing of aircraft interiors, including cabin,
cockpit, galleys, and lavatories.
- Helps prepare the cabin for Customer boarding and departure,
which can include cleaning of seats, seat pockets, floor, galleys,
- Checking, handling, assembling, removing, and installing
passenger service cabin furnishings and supplies according to list
specifications and cleaning must be highly detailed and specific to
ensure all areas are completely free of dirt, debris, marks,
- Assist Ramp agents when Cabin Cleaning is complete.
- Performs FOD walks in the ramp area between flights.
- Marshal aircraft's during arrival and departures.
- Ensures necessary ground equipment is available in the ramp
area and bag room for upcoming flights.
- Read and interpret aircraft weight and balance loading
instructions, hazardous materials identification labels, aircraft
loading manifest, and baggage routing tags.
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the
appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this
position. Basic Qualifications Pre-requisites:
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States as
defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete SIDA training to obtain airport authority
identification security. Experience:
- No prior experience necessary. Must be open-minded and ready to
work as part of a detail-oriented team. Knowledge, Skills &
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment. Preferred
- High School diploma or GED. Experience: Knowledge, Skills &
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally
and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
Working Conditions Work Schedule:
- You will need to have the flexibility to work a variety of
shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime. We
operate in a shift bid environment. Work Environment:
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use
- Enjoy the outdoors on a daily basis (sun, rain, sleet, or
snow!) May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions, jet
and machinery noises, fumes, dirt, and dust for extended periods.
- Physical Demands/Requirements:
- Must be able to lift/carry / push/pull and move items of 70
pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights
of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a
frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jetway stairs.
Supervisory Responsibilities None. Legal Unifi is an Equal
Keywords: ERMC Aviation LLC, St. Paul , Cabin Agent - $15.00/Hour- $1,600 BONUS, Sales , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!