Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Saint Paul, MinnesotaSales Account ManagerSpend your work week
in the field, not at your desk. As a member of Uline's sales team,
you'll meet with customers on-site and help them grow their
business with products you're proud to deliver. With territories
across North America, grow your sales career with Uline.Position
- Manage and grow existing accounts and use your outside sales
manager experience to prospect and develop new business.
- Spend Mondays in-office planning your week, then make in-person
sales visits Tuesday - Friday.
- Understand customer needs through bi-annual, on-site
- Provide effective solutions for customers, including
recommendations from our catalog of 40,000 quality products, as
well as incentives.
- Deliver strong customer service supported by our Call Center
and Administrative teams.Why Uline?We advocate for employee
development through:Ownership Over Your Work
- Act as "CEO" of your territory, managing thousands of accounts
in all industries.
- Opportunities to travel to new markets.Training
- Initial 4 weeks of training followed by 12-week mentorship
- Continuous development through joint calls with
leadership.Teamwork & Knowledge
- Dynamic support from the Sales team, Corporate leaders,
Customer Service and Warehouse operations.
- Weekly sales meetings to expand product knowledge and share
best practices.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree.
- 3+ years outside sales representative / sales account manager
- Valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
- Thrive in a dynamic, exciting work environment.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, profit sharing,
sales goals, and contests.
- Monthly internet / cell phone allowance and car mileage
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing
education.About UlineUline is North Americas leading distributor of
shipping, industrial and packaging materials. Were a family-owned
company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, its time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as adrug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employmenthair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-BD1#LI-MN001(#IN-MNSLS)Our employees make
the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks!Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, St. Paul , Sales Representative, Sales , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!