Customer Service Agent - $16.25/Hour- $1,600 BONUS
Company: Unifi Aviation, LLC
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 21, 2022
To learn more about the day to day life of a Passenger Service
Agent, please watch this 60 second video:
Get a Free Personal Smart Phone with 5G connection paid by Unifi
upon joining. Unifi also pays the phone bill for 24 months.
***New Hire Bonus- Earn $1,600 dollars after six months of
This position has Delta Air Lines flight benefits.
- Completes activities related to boarding and/or deplaning
passengers and associated paperwork and/or computer
- Keys passenger information into the ticketing reservation
- Assists passengers with reservations, ticketing, and
adjustments to itinerary.
- Greets passengers and provides necessary travel and gate
- Keep passengers informed and makes announcements to ensure
important information is communicated about their itineraries,
flights and luggage.
- Coordinates with internal resources to ensure passenger
information is processed and flights are dispatched on
- Lift or moves passenger luggage onto baggage belt and creates
bag labels to ensure proper delivery.
- All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Knowledge of Ticketing systems, Computers, DGS, Safety, Security,
Airport layout, FAA, Flight schedules and Station policies and
procedures. MENTAL ABILITIES: Must be able to follow directions,
count, calculate and read and interpret documents.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to great customers in a friendly
and courteous manner and take care of the customers needs and
personal belongings while following company procedures.
- Attendance and Reliability Ability to maintain regular
attendance and report to work on time and at assigned post at the
start of the shift.
- Communication - Ability to communicate in a professional manner
with others orally or written and actively attend to, listen and
understand the needs of the customer and comments and questions of
others in the workplace.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly to
ensure passenger/flight information is correct.
- Diversity - Ability to work in a friendly, respectful and
professional manner with people regardless of their age, gender,
race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability etc..
Competency Statement(s) continued
- Honesty/Integrity/Ethical Standards Ability to maintain high
morale standards and be honest and ethical while performing job
duties and handling customer belongings.
- Organizational/Time Management-Ability to work in an organized
fashion and respond to customer requests to ensure passengers are
boarded in a timely manner.
- Safety - Ability to follow established safety policy and
- Teamwork Ability to work with others as a team to perform and
complete job duties.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace such
as working different schedules, locations, assignments, shifts or
work at various paces.
EDUCATION: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Must be 18 years of age; eligible to work in US; able to pass
pre-employment drug screen, FBI criminal background check; and
complete SIDA training to obtain airport authority identification
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Other Physical Requirements
Vision (Near, Distance, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
Sense of Sound/Hearing
While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to
work in crowded public areas of the airport under tight time
constraints to service passengers. The noise level in the work
environment is moderate to loud. The pace of the work varies but it
often fast paced and depends on the flight schedule, flight delays,
weather and passenger volume.
$15.15 per hour plus an additional $1.10 per hour paid out as
Unifi is an equal opportunity employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Keywords: Unifi Aviation, LLC, St. Paul , Customer Service Agent - $16.25/Hour- $1,600 BONUS, Sales , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!