Sales and Service Route Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Our Safety-Kleen facility in our Eagan, MN location is looking for
a Sales and Service Route Driver. In this role you will train to
drive a Class B box truck to provide onsite service for parts
washer machines and sell productions/services in a defined route.
This position will focus on servicing automotive repair, fleets,
and manufacturing type businesses. Our Route Sales and Service
Drivers provide regularly scheduled parts cleaner service,
containerized waste collection for proper disposal, and deliver
petroleum based lubricants and other related products. We invest in
you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid
training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen. You
will learn to service our waste oil, parts washer, vacuum services
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Completes daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pickups in
a timely manner;
- Completes all required documentation and labeling;
- Generates / collects leads from customers for new products and
- Sells additional products and services into existing
- Ensures customer satisfaction at time of service;
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance
regulations and rules;
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local,
state (provincial) and federal requirements.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL Required
- Experience in a route/delivery industry preferred;
- Commercial driving experience preferred;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements upon
- Ability to work independently while managing time and
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, St. Paul , Sales and Service Route Driver, Sales , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!