Company: The Michaels Organization
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Our business is real estate, but our organization is so much
more than bricks and mortar, beautiful buildings and well-managed
properties. Our business is about people who need a place to call
home and the people of Michaels who make it all happen.
Please apply online by copying and pasting the following in your
Responsible for developing marketing programs to generate
prospective residents and for converting those prospective
residents into actual residents; achieving occupancy goals for the
1. Greeting and answering questions, both by phone and in-person
from prospects and current residents in a professional and positive
2. Develop both print and internet marketing and advertising
3. Daily follow-up on guest cards.
4. Participate in outreach marketing activities, distribute fliers,
advertising and marketing materials.
5. Facilitate move-in process including touring models or vacant
units, set-up of mini-models as needed, promoting the property and
6. Assist with application verifications
7. Oversee leasing renewals
8. Conduct marketing surveys, shop competitors where applicable and
complete Marketing Reports
9. Conduct all business transactions in accordance with Michaels
policies and procedures, and in compliance with Fair Housing,
Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit reporting Act and all
Federal and State laws
10. Perform additional duties as assigned by management
Two or more years experience with Marketing/Leasing and Customer
High School Diploma required, any college level marketing course
Required Skills and Abilities:
Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
Must be creative with regard to developing innovative and effective
marketing presentations, but must also be detailed oriented
regarding applications, verifications and compliance.
Primarily an office position, but must have the ability to take
prospective residents to tour models and vacancies as well as
distribute fliers and advertising materials.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and
weekends when required
Keywords: The Michaels Organization, St. Paul , Leasing Agent, Sales , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!