Route Sales Representative
Company: Schwans Home Delivery
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 11, 2022
$47-$52K/YrBenefits Offered!Paid Weekly!As a Route Sales
Representative, you will be in charge of all daily aspects of
running a national route-based food business! Driving the iconic
Schwan's yellow truck, you will sell and deliver frozen foods to
customers' while building the strong relationships to maintain and
grow your route. Come be a part of our journey and see how far your
ambition, outgoing nature and exceptional customer service can take
you.New hours to get our drivers home earlier in the
evening!Position Type: Full-timeDuties and Responsibilities:
- Work independently as part of a team of motivated individuals
who share similar values.
- You receive 4-6 weeks of hands-on training from leaders who
care and coach you to success; after which you receive your own
- Safety is our #1 priority! You will be trained and expected to
apply safe practices while servicing customers and operating the
company vehicle. Including adherence to traffic laws, safe
operating practices, company policies, standards, Department of
Transportation regulations and requirements and any other program
- Exposed to a variety of weather conditions; heat, cold, rain,
snow, etc. while servicing our customers.
- You will be responsible for seeking out and establishing new
customers for the route system in the assigned areas, making sales
presentations to prospective customers and informing customers of
new products, promotional products and any specials.
- We treat our customers like family, building relationships in
our local communities, and in return they welcome us at their homes
and into their lives.
- Enjoy most weekends off and work a reliable schedule starting
mid-morning until mid-evening (average 10-hour day).
- Earn a guaranteed daily-base pay with commission on a weekly
- You will be eligible for vacation and holiday pay, multiple
health, dental and vision plans, Employee Incentive Program, and a
401K plan with a company contribution, plus more, including an
employee discount!Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years of customer service and/or sales experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must meet the Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including
appropriate driver's license and medical certification. NO CDL
- Positive Attitude and High Energy
- Values of honesty, responsibility, reliability and team
- Must be comfortable with computer technology or have a
willingness to learnMember of the military? We thank you for your
service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we
will consider recent military experience as a great prerequisite to
a career at Schwan's Home Delivery!Schwans Home Delivery is an
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to
disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status,
national origin or other protected class.
Keywords: Schwans Home Delivery, St. Paul , Route Sales Representative, Sales , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!