Sales Executive- Commercial Lines
Company: AssuredPartners Inc.
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 23, 2021
AssuredPartners is the fastest-growing independent insurance
agency in the U.S. Founded in 2011 as a national partnership of
leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits
brokerage firms, AssuredPartners is now one of the largest brokers
in the nation after acquiring over 325 agencies. AssuredPartners
has approximately 7,000 team members and offices in 40 states and
two countries reaching 1.5 billion dollars in revenue. As our
company continues to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities
for our current and future employees. Summary: The Sales Executive
is a new Producer or a Producer that does not have a book of
business. Typically paid a salary plus commission. The Sales
Executive solicits and sells insurance products and services to
existing and new business; maintains an existing book of business;
expands book of business; enhances the public image of the Agency
by proactively performing the following duties. Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively use sales techniques to identify prospective
clients to provide leads for additional business. Generates a
steady flow of qualified prospects from own leads and company
supplied leads and solicits referrals from existing customer
- Contacts and qualifies prospective clients and explains
features and merits of policies offered, recommending amount and
type of coverage based on analysis of prospect's
- Calls on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to
suggest additions or changes in insurance program. Designs
insurance and risk management plans for clients.
- Reviews outstanding account receivables, collects payments in a
timely manner and keeps record of payments.
- Helps policyholders settle insurance claims in the event of a
- Anticipates future needs and calls on established clients to
renew and upgrade accounts.
- Develops long-term relationships with clients, carriers, and
- Develops a thorough and accurate understanding of the clients'
and carriers' business needs.
- Gathers complete client information necessary for marketing the
account. Gathers updated information at each renewal.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
and more than one year related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a self-starter, imaginative, and creative with good
communications skills and strong sales skills.
- Must be competitive, persistent, and self-reliant, with high
energy and sales drive.
- Must be able to cold-call on prospects, influence others and
close the sale.
- Must have a thorough understanding of insurance underwriting
and coverages, including rating procedures.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must possess valid driver's license.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must hold appropriate and
valid insurance licenses. Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
Keywords: AssuredPartners Inc., St. Paul , Sales Executive- Commercial Lines, Sales , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!