Company: Sleep Number
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 19, 2021
OverviewThis is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail
sales career and experience unlimited earning potential in an
innovative, team-oriented environment. Our proprietary products,
exclusive distribution, best-in-class sales training and
relationship-based sales process enable you to build lifelong
relationships and a rewarding, long-term career. Our retail sales
professionals convey a passion for our products and their
customers, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and represent the Sleep
Number brand with the highest integrity.Responsibilities
- Provide a world-class customer experience. Utilize a proven
sales process to discover each customers unique sleep needs and
lead them through a selection of Sleep Number products that will
deliver the best sleep of their life.
- Build relationships with customers. Proactively and effectively
communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional
information. Provide timely, relevant follow-up.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for
becoming a trusted, successful Sleep Expert and consistently
exceeding sales goals.Qualifications/Requirements
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to
make a connection with a diverse array of customers.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role, preferably high-end
- A commitment to professional appearance and attitude;
willingness to represent the brand with integrity at all
- Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g.,
POS systems) and sales presentations (e.g., interactive
demonstrations, iPad, apps); technology engagers and early adopters
- Able to adapt and grow in a changing, fast-paced work
- Genuine desire to grow and learn, as well as contribute
positively to a team-oriented work environment.
- Motivated by a pay-for-performance compensation plan.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to
include evenings and weekends.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and able to demonstrate
English language proficiency. Second language skills
- Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent required. Additional
education and training preferred.Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base pay, plus commission and bonus plan
- Health/dental/vision coverage within 30 days
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and company holidaysSleep Number is an equal
opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and
promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on
race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender,
gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy,
childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or
childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry,
citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic
information (including testing and characteristics), veteran
status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status
protected by federal, state, or local law. by Jobble
Keywords: Sleep Number, St. Paul , Sales Representative, Sales , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!