Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for
an experienced Communications Lead located in Maplewood, MN. This
position is a long term job opportunity.
Worker is self directed, brings a special skill and knowledge to
the position and provides best practicing sharing within work
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the
Coordinates activities of Communications, Change Management and
Training to meet program goals and project deadlines specific to
HR's Global Workday Deployment
- Leads the development of marketing and communications materials
and strategies for global corporate and targeted audience segments,
including: all levels of leaders and employees, non-company
workers, and external audiences.
- Directs and organizes marketing communication activities
including: target audience research, designing/executing creative
cross-media tactics (e.g.: Web 2.0, video, blogs, virtual events,
events/campaigns#, and managing the program brand.
- Builds communication strategies including goals, stakeholder
analysis, target audience segmentation, program branding, and
- Collaborates and consults with Global, Business and Corporate
communications teams to align company messaging and HR
- Implements marketing and communication plans that support
achievement of HR and Business Transformation goals and strategic
direction. This includes development of companuies executive
messaging/presentations, broad employee and program team
communications that concisely and compellingly address new and
complex business and organizational needs.
- Partners cross-functionally with colleagues to ensure alignment
of program communication execution. Recommends and manages project
plans with external agency/vendor partners for delivery of select
marketing or communication tactics.
- Analyzes data to assess communications ROI #return on investment#
utilizing both qualitative and quantitative methods. Select and
oversee research to measure impacted user #eg: employee, customer,
vendor# awareness and recommend appropriate changes to the