Sales Associate - St. Paul, MN (Full-time)
Company: Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: April 9, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Are you creative and
have eye for detail? Goodwill is hiring a---Retail Sales Associate
to join our---team! The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for
providing outstanding customer service to Goodwill customers.
Responsible for stocking and merchandising goods while maintaining
a clean and safe environment. Promotes and adheres to
Goodwill-Easter Seals' mission and values. A day in the life:---In
a typical day, a---Retail Sales Associate can expect to...
- Work independently and use creativity to effectively display
- Exercise organization and prioritization skills while working
on the sales floor.
- Use expert-level customer service while interacting with a
diverse population in a human- services setting.
- Help drive sales that support Goodwill's mission. Job Pay and
- Typical starting range: $11.00 - $12.21 per hour
- Work-life balance: operating hours Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8
PM, Saturday 10 AM to 6 PM and Sunday 10 AM to 6 PM with rotating
weekend shifts, limited holiday hours.
- Benefits: employee discount and competitive medical, dental,
vision, life insurance and 401(k) plans for eligible employees!
GESMN retail location have COVID-19 safety protocols to help
employees feel safe and secure.
This includes (but is not limited to):
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided to employees,
including gloves, masks, and eyewear.
- 6-foot distancing standards and signage in place for employees
- Plexiglass dividers at every cash register.
- Contactless donations drop-off process for no contact with
- Daily health checks to prevent transmission. About You:
- Skilled in customer service, independent decision-making,
prioritization, and organization.
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivated, and a high level of
- You can read, write, and speak English sufficiently to
communicate with supervisors, employees, and customers.
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota (GESMN) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. GESMN will not
discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a
person's race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex,
marital status, disability, status with regard to public
assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial
status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity,
citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military
status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota, St. Paul , Sales Associate - St. Paul, MN (Full-time), Sales , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!