Strategic Sales Executive
Company: Canon USA
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 13, 2021
Location: US-MN-EaganRequisition ID: 24245Category:
Sales/Business DevelopmentPosition Type: Full-TimeOverview
Provides professional leadership and coordination on a single
focused key account. Plans, organizes, leads and controls balanced
sales growth, continued account penetration and customer
satisfaction on a long-term multi-year focus. Maintains high level,
executive contact with account, focusing on the establishment and
maintenance of the strategic relationship.
- Develops strategies to maintain and develop accounts with the key
decision makers at the enterprise account level.
- Develops strategic plans to address customer's needs and
requirements on a local and national basis. Strategy should include
short term as well as long-term goals.
- Provides marketing, technical and administrative support to the
named accounts' internal departments to ensure outstanding
relations and excellent customer support in all facets of daily
- Develops plans to introduce/place Canon technology, service, and
software and 3rd party solutions to address customer
- Reports customer activity to management identifying customer
requirements, competitive trends and changing environments.
- Establishes relationships with customer base that enhance long
term working partnerships with the company.
- New market share is gained through strategic prospecting and
ability to meet customer requirements by utilizing all resources
- Resolves complex problems of account-wide operations.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
required, plus 7 years of related experience.
- Experience of progressive responsibility in sales, industry and
- Extensive knowledge of Canon products and competitors.
- The ability to work autonomously and have excellent relationship
- Strong communication skills including the desire to build solid
working relationships with a variety of businesses.
- An interest in learning new technology in an evolving
- Requires expert knowledge of the theory and current practices in
a recognized field of expertise or specialization.
- Travel throughout assigned territory, may include overnights
(valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit
sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition
programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
#LI-KG1 #CSACB #PM20
Keywords: Canon USA, St. Paul , Strategic Sales Executive, Sales , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!