15F Aircraft Electrician
Company: Army National Guard
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 28, 2023
If you enjoy working with electrical and electronic equipment and problem-solving, join the Army National Guard as an Aircraft Electrician. You will inspect, service, and repair electrical systems on Army aircraft, ranging from airplanes to helicopters to ensure that they remain operational and safe for any mission.
• Diagnose malfunctions in electrical and electronic components
• Maintain electrical/electronic elements of assemblies nickel-cadmium batteries
• Use and maintain common/special tools
• Maintain facilities for storage of flammable and hazardous materials
• Prepare requests for turn-ins and repair parts
Some of the Skills You'll Learn
• Electrical theory and system maintenance
• Troubleshooting procedures
• Preference for mathematics and shop mechanics
• Ability to use hand and power tools
Through your training, you will develop the skills and experience to enjoy a civilian career with aircraft manufacturers, commercial airlines, and government agencies.
Earn While You Learn
Instead of paying to learn these skills, get paid to learn. In the Army National Guard, you will learn these valuable job skills while earning a regular paycheck and qualifying for tuition assistance.
Job training for Soldiers in the Aircraft Electrician specialty consists of 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training, plus 19 weeks of Advanced Individual Training. During this time, you will learn essential Soldiering skills and refine your Aircraft Electrician abilities in the field and the classroom.
Requires military enlistment. Programs and benefits are subject to change. Ask your Army National Guard recruiter for the most up-to-date information. Actual MOS assignment may depend on MOS availability.
Other Job Information
Job ID: 4368
ZIP Code: 55107
Job Category: Aviation
Age Requirements: Must be between the ages of 17 and 35 engine airplane inspector mechanic aviation lead repair align calibrate power distribution aerospace aeronautics avionics line maintenance component overhaul standard wiring practices
Keywords: Army National Guard, St. Paul , 15F Aircraft Electrician, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
here to apply!