Company: Allied Reliability Group
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Overview The Maintenance Technician safely performs preventive
maintenance procedures on facility processing equipment and
building maintenance to ensure equipment efficiency and
- Support the Preventative Maintenance (PM) program with a goal
of continually reducing unscheduled downtime
- Analyze problems and interpret technical information necessary
to make required repairs (troubleshooting of equipment issues)
- Perform mechanical and electrical maintenance and repairs on
production machinery and facility support equipment
- Inspect, operate and test machinery or equipment to diagnose
machine malfunction and validate work performed
- Ensure safety by following all company policies including
safety rules, procedures and Lock-out / Tag-out procedures, Good
Manufacturing Practices (GMP's), personal safety standards, food
safety standards as well as OSHA standards
- Troubleshoot equipment as well as plant electrical/mechanical
systems and develop sustainable solutions accordingly
- Complete all assigned work orders within the time allotted.
Maintain complete records of work performed using software, work
orders and detailed logs and have good communication skills across
- Assist with equipment change overs and line startups,
troubleshooting issues as needed
- Identify required parts and maintain current inventories, and
parts reorder lists
- Assure that all products are manufactured to the highest
standard of quality
- Participates in Continuous Improvement, also provides
suggestions to improve processes and participates on team
- Continue to grow maintenance and leadership skillsets through
assigned training. MON Qualifications
- HS Diploma/GED preferred.
- Must possess basic computer skills to process work orders and
associated maintenance documentation.
- Able to understand basic principles of robotics (Identify axis,
- Able to read and interpret electrical prints, schematics,
- Able to train and teach Electrical (AC) skills (Up to 480VAC
circuits) (Single and 3 phase), and Mechanical skills.
- Able to troubleshoot, maintain and repair Steam/Humidification
circuits, PLC components, operation of chillers, servomotors,
electromechanical systems, pumps, electrical motors, combustion
systems, pumps, bearings, seals, gaskets, compressed air systems,
basic plumbing/piping, boilers, gearboxes, sprockets/chains, belts,
crutches, brakes, power transmission, replace and program
- Able to use all power tools, hand tools, drill presses, shop
- Able to read and interpret documents in English such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance manuals, procedure manuals and
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule
- Able to work from drawings, schematics, sketches and through
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment on
assigned projects/ tasks and report to supervision the status of
each as needed.
- Must be able to work shift schedules plus overtime as dictated
by the needs of the business, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to demonstrate practical problem-solving skills.
- Able to collaborate with team members.
- Able to develop Maintenance skills through assigned
- Able to learn and apply the principles of corporate Maintenance
and Manufacturing Standards, including lean tools, concept of
continuous improvement, Reliability, process capability and
- Able to identify and record department KPI data.Physical
Requirements:The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Ability to lift 50-80 lbs. Performs highly repetitive motions,
stand for eight plus hours, talk, and hear.
- Ability to Climb ladders, stairways, use a manlift/scissorlift
at ceiling heights or above with proper safety equipment and work
in non-air conditioned environment.While performing job duties, the
associate will frequently walk, use hands to feel or handle, and to
reach with hands and arms. Frequent exposure to oils and greases or
- While performing job duties, the associate will occasionally
sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and smell.
Occasional exposure to wet and/or humid conditions; high,
precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather
conditions; extreme heat; and vibration.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus. MON
Keywords: Allied Reliability Group, St. Paul , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...