Maintenance Tech 1
Company: Stuart Co
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Description:Riverview at Upper Landing is looking to hire a full
time maintenance tech 1 to join their team in St. Paul, MN. As a
maintenance tech 1 you will assure resident satisfaction,
convenience and safety through the regular upkeep of the
property/community which includes property preventive maintenance,
repair, replacement and inspection on a timely basis.Working
HoursTypically, Monday through Friday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM. Property
office hours may vary from property to property. Benefits: Health,
Flexible Spending Account, Dental, Vision, Life, ADD, LTD, STD,
Critical Illness, Accident and 401(K). 9 Paid HolidaysGenerous PTO
- Perform property maintenance or repairs as needed or requested
by residents and/or property management staff. Property maintenance
or repair duties may include HVAC, plumbing, electrical, keys and
locks, appliances, lighting systems, carpentry, etc.
- Perform duties to turn apartment; ensure that move-in standards
- Perform preventive maintenance according to established
guidelines and schedules.
- Perform exterior maintenance including roof, parking lot, and
pool/recreation area maintenance, etc. (if applicable).
- Perform grounds care including snow removal, trash pick-up,
- Maintain compliance and coordination with local, state,
property and Company safety regulations. Coordinate with police,
fire and utility inspectors.Other Responsibilities:
- Assist with community cleaning as requested or required.
- Complete routine paperwork such as boiler and sidewalk logs,
etc. as required.
- Attend staff meetings and quarterly maintenance trainings as
- Maintain and safeguard confidential information.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Remain flexible, receptive and adaptive to change.
- Understand and apply basic principles of good housekeeping and
- Maintain adequate maintenance supply inventory. Responsible for
selecting and ordering supplies, and monitoring maintenance supply
- May take responsibility for scheduling, coordinating and
supervising work of outside vendors as required.
- Perform other related duties as requested by supervisor.Job
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years maintenance experience preferred.
- Special Engineers License preferred.
- Certified Pool Operators (CPO) certification preferred.
- EPA Refrigerant Handling, Refrigerant Recovery and Handling
- Ability to work from drawings, verbal instructions or
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, owners, managers and
other staff members, vendors and the general public.
- Follow and adhere to organizational policies and
- Must possess a valid driver's license, acceptable driving
record, access to a vehicle, and the state-mandated level of auto
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other
individuals in the workplace. StuartCo, founded in 1970, represents
a diverse array of market-rate and affordable apartment and
townhome options in popular urban and suburban locations. We also
offer student housing and senior housing campus which includes
memory care, independent and assisted living options. StuartCo is
focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If
you're excited about this role, but do not meet all the
qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review
all applications. StuartCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability,
genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or
local law Requirements:PI203872323
Keywords: Stuart Co, St. Paul , Maintenance Tech 1, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...