Company: GTT, LLC
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 28, 2023
- Contract Duration 10+ Months
- Business Analyst Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business
systems and user needs.
- Business Analyst Formulates systems to parallel overall
- Business AnalystMay requires a Bachelor's degree in a related
area and 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and
procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to
perform the functions of the job.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising
About The Company:
- Our client is a globally diversified healthcare company with a
central purpose to help people live their healthiest possible
lives. They offer a broad portfolio of market-leading products that
align with favorable long-term healthcare trends in both developed
and developing markets. Working with this company, you'll tackle a
wide array of problems including some of the world's greatest
healthcare challenges while experiencing myriad cultures,
geographies, and technologies. They are creating the future of
healthcare through life-changing technologies and products that
make you healthier and stronger, quickly identify when you have a
medical need, and treat conditions to help you get back to doing
what you love. It serves people in more than 160 countries with
leading medical devices, diagnostics, nutrition products, and
branded generic medicines.
- If you are looking for a great company to work for, look no
further because our client has received an average of a four-star
rating from its thousands of employees that have written positive
reviews on Glassdoor and Indeed.
Keywords: GTT, LLC, St. Paul , Business Analyst, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!