Production Worker on Third Shift
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 25, 2023
With a purpose to make tomorrow a little bit better than today
for each other, our customers, and our communities, Lube-Tech
provides an environment where you can love what you do and be your
best every day.
What you will enjoy being a part of a 2022 Top Workplace USA and
Star Tribune Top Workplace 175 Team:
- Full Time 3rd shift with $2 shift differential
- Top-Tier benefits starting on your first day (including
medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, 401k, Paid Parental Leave,
voluntary accident, critical illness, hospital, and supplemental
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability and life
- 15 Paid Days Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Work your way- Flexible work arrangements
- Dress for you day - Casual dress
- Profit Sharing accelerated by YOUR performance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company provided uniforms and personal protective equipment
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE (Overview & Key Responsibilities):
Perform repetitive work station or line production operations to
mass produce products onto a pallet by performing the following
duties: produce product, label, pack, and stack. - Verify materials
using a computerized warehouse management system. - Maintain
accurate inventory through use of warehouse management system for
prompt, timely, and accurate deliveries to customers. - Attend
informational, training, safety, and compliance meetings as
- Function within the guidelines of the Lube-Tech "Team Ground
Rules" and Mission Statement.
- Perform processes to complete bottle filling assemblies and
- Follow written instructions on the Production Work Ticket (PWT)
for the production of various products.
- Gather raw material needed for producing product, assist with
set-up of the production line, and produce sample for quality
- Upon inspection approval, produce product, label, pack, and
load grouped orders onto pallets.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly
condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as
- Complete tasks as directed by production schedules with minimum
- Utilize all material handling equipment safely, efficiently,
perform all required safety checks and communicate need for
- Package bulk material as required by a PWT for
- Accept schedule and direction when there are changes in
- Perform other duties as required
- Attend monthly departmental and production meetings.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (Minimum Qualifications):
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a good command of the English language and the
ability to read and understand written instructions.
- Troubleshoot mechanical problems on the line as they
- Forklift and pallet jack operation experience
- Basic Microsoft Suite & computer skills (desirable).
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic mathematical abilities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read, speak and understand written instructions in
- Organizational skills
- Mechanical aptitude
Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities,
veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to
apply.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Lube-Tech, St. Paul , Production Worker on Third Shift, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!