Company: Cynet Systems Inc.
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- Performs manual and clerical duties, which may utilize
computers in the preparation of materials, supplies, and equipment
- Typically involves distribution of finished goods to be
packaged and sent to recipients.
- Pulls finished goods parts from bins using a pick list and
possibly radio-frequency device (e.g., identifying the specific
part number, lot number, quantity and location of all items on an
order) to fill the customer orders.
- Enters orders into a computer database using a barcode scanner
to scan the order number on the pick sheet.
- Package orders include picking a list from the box, and filling
in open spaces and packing materials according to specifications or
knowledge of shipping practices to prepare the package for labeling
and distribution to the customer.
- Type pertinent information into Fed Ex computer or equivalent
(e.g., customer number, method of shipment) to generate a printed
label to be used for product shipment.
Keywords: Cynet Systems Inc., St. Paul , Material Handler, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!