Total Rewards Analyst
Company: Fairview Health Services
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 23, 2023
OverviewThe Total Rewards Analyst is responsible for providing
support with job evaluations, survey participation, job code
creation, pay administration, bonus administration and auditing.
This includes, but is not limited to the following: provide
compensation support to HR Business partners, implementation of
bonus programs, completion and administration of surveys, ad hoc
reporting, administration of job codes and job description data
base, creation and editing of training materials, working with
compensation analysts and customers on issue
- Participates in market surveys
- Maintains survey vendor relationships
- Responds to questions regarding survey informationProcesses
employee bonuses / loan payments / stipends / management incentive
- Develops repayment agreement forms
- Consults with human resources on bonus issues
- Sign-on, retention, relocation, loan forgiveness, and
- Follows up with employees on bonus issues
- Work with legal department on issues
- Assists in administering the management incentive bonus
- Audits bonuses paid and bonus programs
- Tracks bonus programs and provides feedback and information to
HR leadershipJob Evaluation
- Evaluates jobs for grading
- Ensures FLSA compliance
- Works with HR Business PartnersReport generation
- Develops and runs compensation related ad hoc reports from HRMS
- Analyzes reports for accuracy
- Prepares uploads for salary and bonus processing
- Works with compensation consultants on development of ongoing
compensation reportsOrganization Expectations, as applicable:
- Demonstrates ability to provide care or service adjusting
approaches to reflect developmental level and cultural differences
of population served.
- Partners with patient care giver in care/decision making.
- Communicates in a respective manner.
- Ensures a safe, secure environment.
- Individualizes plan of care to meet patient needs.
- Modifies clinical interventions based on population
- Provides patient education based on as assessment of learning
needs of patient/care giver.
- Fulfills all organizational requirements.
- Completes all required learning relevant to the role.
- Complies with and maintains knowledge of all relevant laws,
regulation, policies, procedures and standards.
- Fosters a culture of improvement, efficiency and innovative
- Performs other duties as assigned.QualificationsEducation
- BA in Human Resources or equivalent HR ExperienceExperience
- 1-3 years HR experience preferably compensation experienceNeed
help finding the right job?We can recommend jobs specifically for
you!Fairview Health Services (fairview.org) is an award-winning,
nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full
spectrum of health care services. Fairview is one of the most
comprehensive and geographically accessible systems in the state,
with 12 hospitalsincluding an academic medical center and long-term
care hospitalserving the greater Twin Cities metro area and
north-central Minnesota.Its broad continuum also includes 56
primary care clinics, specialty clinics, senior living communities,
retail and specialty pharmacies, pharmacy benefit management
services, rehabilitation centers, counseling and home health care
services, medical transportation, an integrated provider network
and health insurer PreferredOne. In partnership with the University
of Minnesota, Fairviews 32,000 employees and 2,400 affiliated
providers embrace innovation to drive a healthier future through
healing, discovery and education.Vaccination UpdateAs part of our
ongoing efforts to protect the wellbeing of our teams and to
provide a safe and healthy environment for the patients and
communities we serve, all Fairview employees will be required to
receive both an annual flu vaccination and the COVID-19 vaccination
series. Current employees must have completed both vaccination
schedules on or before October 31, 2021.Beginning August 9, 2021,
any new hires who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are
required to receive their first dose prior to their start date and
their second dose (if receiving Moderna or Pfizer vaccines) within
4 weeks of their start date. Annual flu vaccinations are also
required before the employment start date for employees who begin
employment during the flu season.Accommodations requests will be
reviewed on an individual basis.EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
any lawfully protected status.Job Locations US-MN-Saint PaulPosted
Date 2 days ago (1/17/2023 8:18 AM)Requisition ID
2023-105724Profession Human Resource ProfessionalSpeciality
CompensationShift dayHours per 2 weeks 80Location Midway Corporate
Keywords: Fairview Health Services, St. Paul , Total Rewards Analyst, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!