Senior Process Technician
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 21, 2023
- This position works independently to assist PD engineers, and
teams in the development and analysis of products, materials,
processes, or equipment.
- Develop concepts and accordingly construct prototypes/products
- Utilize basic mechanical drawing or CAD software to document
prototypes and fixtures.
- Explore and propose creative solutions based on solid
rationales and contribute to design and process concepts.
- Organize, coordinate, and execute the building and testing of
prototypes/products per engineering instructions.
- Assist project teams in establishing specifications and quality
- Use internal resources and qualified external vendors to assist
engineering teams to identify and obtain supplies and
- Act as a resource to other employees.
- Communicate project status to project teams.
- Experience in electromechanical assembly of test devices or
- Ability to read and assemble electronic circuits based on
- Writing and maintaining documentation related to
electromechanical system builds.
- AA Degree, or equivalent work experience in a related
discipline and 3 years of related experience.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, St. Paul , Senior Process Technician, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!