Company: US LBM Holdings
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Now Building - Future Leaders! Villaume Industries, a Division
of US LBM is Seeking a well-qualified Industrial Equipment
Maintenance Lead to join their team! We re a people first company
that s passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to
join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard
in a fast-paced environment, then apply now
How You Will Spend Your Days as an
Industrial Equipment Maintenance Lead:
- Maintain work area; maintain all equipment in a clean, safe
- Follow all instructions and guidelines as outlined by direct
- Perform preventive maintenance, inspections, and basic repairs
as directed by direct supervisor.
- Make basic equipment repairs according to manufactures
- All repairs must be made in compliance with established
lockout/Tag out procedures
- Maintain and complete all equipment records in neat and orderly
fashion. We want you to build your career with us! Can you check
all of these boxes? REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum education required-High school or GED. Additional
training courses in related field demonstrating extensive level of
knowledge and skill may be necessary.
- Minimum experience required-2-3 years warehouse maintenance and
- Basic understanding of electronics, hydraulics, brakes, welding
and general maintenance. Additional knowledge of advanced
electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, brakes, welding, general
maintenance, may be required.
- Operate a pallet jack, forklift and rolling truck stock.
- Physical demands include working outside in working conditions
that vary depending on seasons. Temperature variations and
inclement weather are real aspects of the work environment. Must be
able to lift up to 100 lbs or more, spend long amounts of time
sitting, stooping, reaching, bending, climbing, standing or
walking. Overtime may be required. Building Your Career With
- $32 - $40 per hour depending on experience
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within. What you should know about working at
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on, and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere; this is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work. Build Your Future Today With Villaume
Industries. Villaume Industries, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC
is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry,
sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any
other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, St. Paul , Maintenance Lead, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!