Industrial Service Technician
Company: Anchor Paper
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Join a dynamic and growing team!
Anchor Paper Company is a employee owned and family owned company.
As a employee owned company at 49% ownership, you have a voice and
We offer a unique and innovative culture to include; employee
events, tickets to MN Wild, MN Twins and Vikings games, a employee
discount program, a Employee Stock program with vesting at 2 years
of employment, generous Holiday & Paid Time off program and a
casual work environment.
The Machinery Service Technician requires a self-motivated
individual for the installation, testing, analyzing, maintaining,
repairing, and training on commercial and custom designed packaging
and material handling equipment. This position is part of a growing
division of Anchor Paper Company, and has a direct impact on our
customer relationships. Moderate travel will be necessary in the
Upper Midwest (MN, IA, WI, ND, SD). Company Vehicle will be
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation of new equipment.
- Working with customers and suppliers to provide efficient
- Preventative maintenance & repair service.
- Place long-distance and conference calls, as required.
- Working closely with OEM manufactures during installation and
maintenance to quickly diagnose and repair initial or ongoing
- Work with customers at their facilities during installation and
repair to ensure proper machine functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Abilities:
- Must be familiar with the use of standard hand tools and power
- 3-5 years' experience in troubleshooting of mechanical parts
- Must be able to read an electrical schematic to troubleshoot an
electrical control system.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley ControLogix platform and HMI
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- At least 5 years of field experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills for customer interactions.
- Company will provide factory training on approved
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving
- Walking long distances
- Bending, stooping, kneeling, laying, climbing and
- Working with heights that are 10-15 feet above the ground
Keywords: Anchor Paper, St. Paul , Industrial Service Technician, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!