Project/Program Management Consultant
Company: Axelon Services Corporation
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job Title: Project/Program Management Consultant
Duration: 15 Month Contract
Hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm
New hire workers, regardless of work location or job
responsibilities, must be vaccinated before beginning employment;
exceptions considered for medical or religious reasons provided
alternative reasonable accommodations do not create an undue
hardship on the business.
This is a temporary only position for a senior level project
manager. A local candidate is preferred but will consider remote as
well. This is a growing team in need of an expert to act as a peer
coach and help develop current project managers while
simultaneously executing regular work tasks. Please adhere to all
The Enterprise Cybersecurity Solutions (ECS) team is looking for a
Senior Project Manager to drive deliverables to closure while
maintaining trust and respect from project teams and stakeholders.
In this role, you will be leading a dynamic team of
cross-functional members across Technology and the Business to
achieve project goals and outcomes as part of a plan to mature our
security posture. You can feel good about your work knowing that
you're enabling our business to run faster - safely and more
We are looking for candidates who are curious by nature, welcome
opportunities to learn, are open and creative problem solvers who
demonstrate a focus on continuous improvement and are committed to
encouraging this mentality in others.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Leading multiple projects simultaneously while effectively
managing prioritization of time, resources, and scope.
- Developing stakeholder and sponsor relationships to establish
project expectations, outcomes, priorities and success
- Ensuring project goals and outcomes are in alignment with
overall ECS mission, vision, and core values.
- Developing project plans, including schedules, tasks,
milestones, priorities, resources, and dependencies.
- Managing detailed tactical project plans ensuring dates are met
and project is implemented on time and on budget.
- Leading and motivating all associated project resources to gain
alignment on goals and deliverables to ensure project success.
- Identifying dependencies between projects that might affect
delivery dates and coordinating dependencies between teams.
- Proactively identifying and removing impediments to ensure team
- Identifying risks/issues and escalating to the necessary and
appropriate team members and stakeholders.
- Coordinating and reporting on project progress and
accomplishments to the project team stakeholders and sponsors.
- Defining the way of delivering and driving programs across the
enterprise and constantly finding ways of improving this process
for efficiency and meeting business expectations.
- Ensuring new technologies and processes are successfully
implemented and the project meets stakeholder and sponsor
expectations and success factors.
- 5+ years' experience with managing/leading technology
- Strong communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills to
connect, engage and align technology and business leaders on
priorities and outcomes.
- Strong relationship management skills, including coaching,
mentoring, and leading others through change.
- Ability to build productive relationships and collaborate with
project teams, leadership, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to identify problems or gaps early and leverage all
options to drive success and solutions, gaining buy-in from
stakeholders and project sponsors.
- Flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities and schedules,
handle multiple issues simultaneously, ability to work with
ambiguity, and to manage conflict and stressful situations.
- Resourceful, self-motivated, and possess strong critical
- Must be flexible and be able to function in a fast-paced and
- Agile experience. High-level understanding of project
methodologies (e.g., PMI, agile) and project planning/management
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Understanding of information security principles, standards,
tools, and methodologies.
Start Date - End Date:
Sep 12, 2022 - Dec 29, 2023
Keywords: Axelon Services Corporation, St. Paul , Project/Program Management Consultant, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!