Shipping & Receiving Technician I
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Indrotec is seeking qualified shipping and receiving candidates to
work at one of the fastest growing medical device companies in
Minnesota, Cardiovascular Systems Inc. (CSI). The
Shipping/Receiving Technician I will assist in the coordination of
daily Shipping and Receiving workflow.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Duties will include shipments of outgoing material, supplies,
and product and incoming receipts of the same.
- The position requires a highly motivated, positive individual
that can work both independently and in a "team" environment.
- Shipping/Receiving Technician I level employees will be
expected to perform all job duties in the areas they are assigned
under basic supervision.
- Able to participate as a team player.
- Work responsibly by following all Company policies and
- Perform additional duties as assigned or apparent.
- High School diploma / GED required
- Must have at least 1 year of Shipping & Receiving or Warehouse
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. consistently
- Ability to follow work direction and stay on task
- Must be able to work overtime
- 9:00am-5:30pm with likeliness of OT
Post Date: 09.12.2022
Salary: $19.00 /hr
Interested in this Job?
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Indrotec Consultant at 612-###-#### to schedule an
interview. Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, clerk,
forklift operator, loader, logistics, logistics engineer, operate,
supply chain, warehouse agent, warehouse operation
Keywords: Indrotec, St. Paul , Shipping & Receiving Technician I, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!