Supervisor - Route Service Logistics
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Route Service Supervisor
UniFirst is seeking a Route Service Supervisor to join our team!
The Route Service Supervisor will supervise and work with Route
Service Representatives who deliver to multiple customers per day -
ranging from small family owned businesses to major corporate
locations. This is an entry level management position for a career
minded individual interested in advancement.
What's in it for you?
Our Team Partners get quality skills training designed to enhance
their performance and assist them with their career potential and
Some companies say they like to promote from within, we just
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that
stands out from the rest. Did we mention no nights or weekends?
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different
cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we believe it
takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee the training and development of a team of Route Service
- Respond to service requests
- Negotiate customer contract renewals
- Build strong relationships with your customers and team
- Work closely with all other leadership and management team
members to provide the best customer service and product
- Provide route coverage when a Route Service Representative is
sick or on vacation which provides you the perfect opportunity to
check-in on your Rep's performance and their customers' level of
satisfaction and loyalty.
What we're looking for:
- A results-driven, relationship manager who isn't afraid to roll
up their sleeves and help out the team and most importantly, the
- Someone who will enjoy working with your own team of Route
Service Representatives that need your help and support as they
develop in their own roles
- An individual ready to learn and work to become a customer
service and loyalty expert
- High school diploma or GED, some college is a plus
- 21 years of age
- Valid non-commercial driver's license in the state of
- Reliable transportation
- Must meet pre-employment DOT physical requirements
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Communication and language skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Prior leadership, customer service, route sales, delivery
and/or entrepreneurial experience preferred
Benefits & Perks
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee
Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll
Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture
where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking
advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar
garment services industry. We currently employ over 13,000 team
partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout
the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of
Selling Power magazine's "Best Companies to Sell For" list and
recognized on Forbes magazine's "Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies"
list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there's
never been a better time to join our team.
There's a lot to love about UniFirst, where you come first.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of
race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical
or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy,
citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you
need accommodation for any part of the application process because
of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to or
call to let us know the nature of your request.
Keywords: UniFirst, St. Paul , Supervisor - Route Service Logistics, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!