Production Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift
Company: Job Juncture
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Perform maintenance, repair, complex troubleshooting, redesign,
and implement improvements on mechanical, electrical, and
computerized systems, develop/improve preventative maintenance and
machine rebuild/tuning/alignment procedures. Act as a technical
resource for Production Operators and assist the Engineering group
in process operations / machine improvements and modifications.
MUST HAVE: manufacturing and industrial electrical
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Responsible for acting consistently with the company Core
Values of Excellence, Responsibility, Integrity, Community,
Knowledge and Attitude to ensure the organization’s effectiveness
and interdepartmental success.
- Performs skilled abilities in examining production machines and
equipment to diagnose electrical and mechanical problems to ensure
equipment is electrically, mechanically sound, and functions to
- Provides support to electronic devices and equipment used in
production such as vision systems, converting machines, PLC devices
and multiple function sensors.
- Debugs, repairs, replaces defective parts, or adds new parts
and / or equipment. Makes necessary adjustments to insure optimum
- Cooperates with co-workers and managers to develop a team
environment where individuals work effectively – productively in a
positive atmosphere where others are treated professionally and
- Demonstrate initiative and dependability to work independently
with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate ability and initiative to analyze equipment / line
problems / equipment efficiencies and implement solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to properly select and install electrical
sensors or control systems to improve process performance and
- Ability to write and implement emergency ECO
- Can determine when a machine or piece of equipment is not
operating per specification.
- Maintains and repairs equipment per the maintenance work order
- Debugs, repairs, replaces and/or adds any necessary parts
- Design and build manufacturing equipment and fixtures.
- Willingness to perform other tasks not related to present job
Education and Experience:
- One- or two-years’ experience with an Associates Technical
degree or certificate program, or three to five years’ experience
in manufacturing or an equivalent field.
- 3 years of related industrial electrical experience
- 3 years of die cutting, converting or packaging experience
Easy location to drive to and very clean and professional
Keywords: Job Juncture, St. Paul , Production Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!