Driver Class A - Eagan,MN
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Based out of Eagan, MN. Our Class A Driver/Equipment Operators will
perform duties operating Vacuum and Roll-off Trucks. All duties
associated with Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility
shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car
cleaning, working outside year round in all types of weather. Field
Service Divers will drive an average of 30% of the time and work
onsite as part of the team assisting in the operations (operating
equipment such as Roll Off Trucks, Vacuum Trucks, High Pressure
Trailers, etc) the remainder of the time. Depending on location,
drivers may be asked to perform the duties of a field technician if
business needs warrant it. This position requires regular physical
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive hourly wages - $25.00-29.00 hourly based on
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility
shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air
Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule
will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.What does it
take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL License Required;
- Tanker Endorsement Required;
- Previous Roll-off or Vacuum Truck experience is preferred;
- Previous labor experience (heavy lifting, equipment operation,
confined space) a strong asset;
- Ability to travel up to 1-2 weeks away from home at a time as
business demands require (up to 25% of the time).
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading
provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site,
providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We
are solving tough problems through innovation and proven
methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, St. Paul , Driver Class A - Eagan,MN, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!