Aviation/Transportation Project Manager
Company: Harrison Consulting Solutions
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionEstablished multi-disciplined consulting firm is
looking to add a talented Aviation/Transportation Project Manager
to their St. Paul, Minnesota team!
- Build/maintain Aviation and Transportation client
- Coordinate meetings with clients, local officials, contractors
and the public
- Project management duties including contracting, cost estimates
and client invoicing primarily on Wisconsin airports and FAA
- Assist with marketing duties including proposal development,
project interviews, and attendance at the Annual Wisconsin Aviation
- Assist with project design, permitting and technical
- Serve as resident engineer and manage construction projects as
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of Civil Engineering experience with a focus on
- PE License
- Proficient in AutoCAD/Civil 3D preferred
- Knowledge of FAA and Wisconsin Bureau of Aeronautics procedures
- Project management and business development experience
- Experience in construction management oversight as a project
leader/resident engineer preferred Successful applicant must be
authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Keywords: Harrison Consulting Solutions, St. Paul , Aviation/Transportation Project Manager, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!