Renewable Energy Procurement Analyst- All Levels
Company: ENGIE Impact
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 20, 2022
The Energy Procurement Analyst is a key role in providing
comprehensive conventional/renewable energy procurement and
analytic services by supplying product recommendations, energy
market and utility tariff analysis, pricing evaluation, and
contract management to ENGIE Impact client delivery teams and
clients. They are experts in assigned deregulated and renewable
energy markets. This role provides these services throughout North
America markets, as well as globally on an as needed
- Provide conventional/renewable energy procurement consulting
and analytic services to ENGIE Impact client delivery teams
including, but not limited to: RFP development, market assessment,
risk management, consultative procurement recommendations, strategy
development, contract negotiation, contract management, and product
- Collaborate and communicate regularly with ENGIE Impact
stakeholders and clients.
- Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of assigned
- Communicate with suppliers, utilities, local distribution
companies, and public utility commissions to gather timely,
accurate, and complete energy market intelligence in advancement of
- Maintain relationships with supplier partners through frequent
- Develop conventional/renewable energy procurement services
deliverables, tools, and processes. Evaluate and support new
- Develop and maintain comprehensive toolsets for risk
management, conventional/renewable energy product comparison, and
market assessment for ENGIE Impact teams.
- Routinely prepare and deliver conventional/renewable energy
market and product updates.
- Develop and present training to Energy Supply Management (ESM)
staff on conventional/renewable energy markets and products.
- Assist in training new employees.We are looking for talented
and motivated people to create the future of sustainability
transition. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that
encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy
challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Four-year college degree, or equivalent.
- Engineering degree a plus.
- We are looking for all levels of experience starting from 2+
years of relevant experience, particularly in the areas of energy
procurement, energy contracting, renewable energy products, utility
tariffs, finance, risk management, or quantitative analysis.
- Utility experience or knowledge of utility bill calculations
- Ability to work both collaboratively within teams and
independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skill level
- Ability to create macros and programming within Excel and Power
BI capabilities highly desired.
- Quality presentation development and delivery skills.
- Skilled in analyzing and interpreting utility, tariff, and
wholesale market data.
- Must be detail oriented, flexible, adaptable, and
- Ability to handle deadlines and high stress situations on a
- Occasional travel to client locations may be required.
Keywords: ENGIE Impact, St. Paul , Renewable Energy Procurement Analyst- All Levels, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!