Company: Merchants Capital Corporation
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Our Financial Analysts provide a variety of analytical,
administrative, and database support to our GSE Asset Management
Team. Day to day you will assist the asset manager to review
inspections, analyzing financials, collecting required loan
documents, reviewing/processing repair/replacement requests, and
other tasks that may arise. Other responsibilities will include
tracking affordability /covenant requirements and following up on
code violations, lawsuits, and required repairs. Lastly, you will
also help attain MBA Inspection class certifications. We have
experienced enormous growth across our affordable housing and
market-rate conventional portfolios, so our Financial Analyst must
be quick-witted and adaptable to change, as well as be willing to
jump in and help out your teammates when needed. Do you want to
join a team where you can experience the creativity and flexibility
of a small lender, with all the capabilities of a large
institution? If yes, then apply TODAY!
In one year as a Financial Analyst, you will know you were
successful if you---
- Service, maintain, and troubleshoot assigned tasks related to
multifamily mortgage loans.
- Input and maintain data using various mortgage
- Assist with collection and spreading of operating statements
and rent rolls to help assess risk.
- Manage audit confirmations for the borrower
- Assist with gathering audit information for internal and
- File and maintain necessary online and hardcopy forms related
to loan compliance.
- Support asset managers' interactions with Agency regarding
- Assist with collection of annual certifications required by
- Review inspections, assist asset manager with deferred
maintenance follow-up, and submit inspections to various agencies
- Work towards obtaining the MBA Inspection
- Review and process replacement reserve disbursement
What we are looking for---
- A basic understanding of loan portfolio management is
- A basic understanding of multifamily mortgage banking is
- Requires problem-solving skills as well as the initiative to
troubleshoot and find resolutions.
- Must demonstrate the ability to identify, interpret and apply
applicable guidelines in leading assigned processes.
- Must possess strong organization and communication skills with
a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Requires proficiency in using basic computer software such as
Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Merchants Capital was established in August of 1990 as a mortgage
banking firm specializing in multifamily housing and healthcare
facilities finance. With extensive experience in these types of
finance, the company is a premier provider and servicer of
Multifamily, Affordable, Healthcare, and Student Housing. Our
mission is simple: to provide the best origination and service of
our loan and investment products with exceptional customer service,
accuracy, creativity, speed, and conformance to
regulations.Merchants Capital Corp. (MCC) has originated and closed
more than $14 billion in financing and now services more than $10
billion. MCC's primary source of funding is the secondary market of
federally chartered agencies and the federal government and tax
credit equity investors.
Keywords: Merchants Capital Corporation, St. Paul , Financial Analyst, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!