Service Technician $2K Sign On
Company: Custom Truck One Source
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionCustom Truck One Source - 2370 English Street, St
Paul 55109Hiring Service Technician /Mechanic for Shop and Field
- $2K Sign On paid after 90 days
- Background in aerial, construction equipment, and heavy & light
duty trucks is a plus
- You will perform needed assessment, diagnosis, replacement and
repair of the equipment we rent, sell and customer units.
- Knowledge of hydraulic, heavy equipment, diesel truck and/or
farm equipment preferred.
- 7:30 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday, OT as neededSummaryCustom Truck
One Source has openings for Service Technician with background in
aerial, construction equipment, and heavy & light duty trucks. They
will need to be able to determine and perform needed assessment,
diagnosis, replacement and repair of the equipment we rent, sell
and customer units.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess, diagnose, repair and/or replace damaged or worn parts
for variety of manufacturers of utility equipment to ensure quality
standards within budget, including but not limited to:
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment to diagnose
- Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical,
hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs,
using pressure gauges and flow test equipment and calibration
- Rebuild gearboxes properly with no rework within acceptable
- Rebuild outriggers or boom lift cylinders properly with no
rework within acceptable time.
- Perform initial inspection of unit and diagnostics including
parts requisition without having missed or improperly identified
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand
tools as necessary.
- Hose replacement, assembly and testing with no rework within
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly
to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers'
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on
equipment and vehicles.
- Examine and adjust protective guards, loose bolts, and
specified safety devices to ensure all equipment meets the
organizational quality and safety standards.
- Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and
- Raise vehicles and heavy parts or equipment using hydraulic
jacks or hoists to inspect and repair in manner that assures
company quality standards are met.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records of parts, services and
labor to track costs so vehicles can be properly priced and reflect
the value of quality offered by the company.
- Submit all work/repair orders as required to a supervisor for
approval to ensure budgets are maintained and costs of vehicle
repairs accurately reflected..
- Perform other duties as directed in professional manner.
- Perform all duties in in accordance with best practices for a
safe work environment
- Attend monthly safety meetings held by Custom Truck One Source.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Must have your own tools
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, physical, and
- General mechanical aptitude and experience with parts required.
Knowledge of hydraulic, heavy equipment, diesel truck and/or farm
- General aptitude in working with common computer software (MS
Office Suite, internet, etc.) to accurately record time spent on
repair orders. Benefits:
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Three Health Care Plans to Choose from and (Vison, Dental,
- Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Life Insurance
- 120 hours of Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Nine Holidays
- STD/ LTD
- Partner Discounts
- Investment in Employee Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program Custom Truck One Source provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
Keywords: Custom Truck One Source, St. Paul , Service Technician $2K Sign On, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!