Company: Juut Midwest, Inc.
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 14, 2022
POSITION TITLE: Nail Technician SUPERVISOR: Salon Manager Hiring
experienced and new graduates!!! Summary: The role of the nail
technician is to provide guests with excellent service and to
provide services such as trimming, filing, buffing and polishing
fingernails and toenails. In addition, the technician will educate
the spa guest in all areas of product knowledge and polishing
techniques. They will also live and demonstrate the Juut Guiding
Principles and Beliefs, utilize these in the performance of their
job, and will be a Daymaker in every moment. Essential Duties and
- Know, believe in and follow through of Company purpose,
mission, values, beliefs and guiding principles.
- Be a passionate expert: always continue to learn, serve guests
consistently, and always maintain integrity.
- Make a genuine connection: always be authentic, respectful,
compassionate and fully present.
- Inspire an encore: always go above and beyond to give each
guest an unforgettable experience and maintain enthusiasm and
confidence. Essential Minimum Job Functions:
- Provide exceptional customer service to each guest by educating
them on all products and services offered in the spa.
- Trim, buff, file, and polish fingernails and toenails.
- Administer proper hand and foot treatments and massages prior
to any nail applications.
- Exfoliate hands and feet before polishing or adhering
artificial nail coverings or lacquer such as acrylic, gel and
- Use water, Aveda products, polish remover and artificial
products to produce perfectly manicured nails and soft, exfoliated
hands and feet.
- Recommend appropriate products available for sale in the salon
to allow guests to duplicate results at home, as well as give the
guest a complete experience.
- Keep work stations clean and sanitize tools such as clippers,
trimmers and nail files.
- Continue to develop new nail techniques.
- Take advantage of educational opportunities provided by Juut,
ensuring minimum education requirements as posted are met, in order
to maximize potential and future growth and success.
- Be open to coaching and feedback from management and
- Update and maintain customer information records, such as
beauty services provided.
- Cleaning and upkeep duties of salon as assigned by Salon
- Work together as a salon team in a positive, respectful and
impactful way. Educational Requires:
- Current manicurist license (preferred) OR cosmetology license
in the state you will be working. Physical Requirements: While
performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required
- Walk, sit, bend and squat
- Talk and hear
- Grab, pull or bend items
- Lift and/or carry up to 10 lbs.
- View items at a close or distant range
- Stand for extended periods of time Working Conditions:
- Retail salon environment Note: Job Descriptions are not
exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts
associated with a position. They reflect principal job elements
essential for performing the job and evaluating performance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than as "at will" relationship.
Keywords: Juut Midwest, Inc., St. Paul , Nail Technician, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!