Company: Coulee Bank
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 14, 2022
JOB OBJECTIVES: This position is responsible for analyzing and
interpreting financial data to evaluate risk and determine
appropriate credit rating for new and existing business customers,
creating client proposals and maintaining client files. The Credit
Analyst is expected to provide technical and practical problem
solving and specialized support services to bank customers and
- Provides consistent superior customer service in a friendly,
efficient and accurate manner.
- Spreads financial statements and assists in the preparation of
risk rating analysis of credits with guidance and assistance.
- Assists in the preparation of loan presentations for new and
renewal credit requests in an accurate and timely manner. Loan
presentations include summary of requests, financial analysis,
collateral coverage analysis determination of risks and mitigating
- Communicates with bank customers when necessary to gather
information needed to underwrite credit requests.
- Accompanies loan officers on business development and client
calls, on an as needed basis, to aid in meeting the Bank's goals
for loan and deposit growth on a requested basis.
- Performs appraisal reviews to substantiate and verify the
value, as well as determine if the appraisal/appraiser meets USPAP
requirements, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assists in completion of regulatory reporting.
- Acts as liaison with bank regulators, bank senior management,
internal and external auditors and operations on a regular basis
and as assigned as it relates to the banks financials and
regulatory requirements in a courteous and timely manner.
- Maintains current knowledge of federal and state regulations
pertinent to this position.
- Communicates with other Bank departments to assist in answering
questions and resolving issues in a friendly and timely
- Ensures confidentiality of bank and customer service data.
- Maintain proficiency in using all applicable software to this
- Act as a project contact as requested.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Keywords: Coulee Bank, St. Paul , Credit Analyst, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!