Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Lamplighter Village in St. Paul is looking for a Maintenance Lead.
As a Maintenance Lead you will assure resident satisfaction,
convenience and safety through the regular upkeep of the
property/community which includes property preventive maintenance,
repair, replacement and inspection on a timely basis.
This position is Full-Time Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm with on
- Perform property maintenance or repairs as needed or requested
by residents and/or property management staff. Property maintenance
or repair duties may include HVAC, plumbing, electrical, keys and
locks, appliances, lighting systems, carpentry, etc.
- Perform duties to turn apartment; ensure that move-in standards
- Perform preventive maintenance according to established
guidelines and schedules.
- Perform exterior maintenance including roof, parking lot, and
pool/recreation area maintenance, etc. (if applicable).
- Perform grounds care including snow removal, trash pick-up,
- Maintain adequate maintenance supply inventory. Responsible for
selecting and ordering supplies, and monitoring maintenance supply
- Schedule, coordinate and supervise work of outside
- Maintain compliance and coordination with local, state,
property and Company safety regulations. Coordinate with police,
fire and utility inspectors.
- Assist with community cleaning as requested or
- Complete routine paperwork such as boiler and sidewalk logs,
etc. as required.
- Attend staff meetings and quarterly maintenance trainings as
- Maintain and safeguard confidential information.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Remain flexible, receptive and adaptive to change.
- Understand and apply basic principles of good housekeeping and
- Perform other related duties as requested by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 4+ years maintenance experience preferred.
- Certified Pool Operators (CPO) certification
- EPA Refrigerant Handling, Refrigerant Recovery and Handling
- Ability to work from drawings, verbal instructions or
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, owners, managers and
other staff members, vendors and the general public.
- Follow and adhere to organizational policies and
- Must possess a valid driver's license, acceptable driving
record, access to a vehicle, and the state-mandated level of auto
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other
individuals in the workplace.
It is StuartCo's policy selected candidates are subject to a
successful completion and satisfactory results of a background
check, drug test, physical exam, and fingerprinting prior to
StuartCo, founded in 1970, represents a diverse array of
market-rate and affordable apartment and townhome options in
popular urban and suburban locations. We also offer student housing
and senior housing campus which includes memory care, independent
and assisted living options.
StuartCo is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and
inclusive. If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all
the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We
review all applications.
StuartCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any
other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Keywords: StuartCo, St. Paul , Maintenance Lead, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!