Inventory Associate - Travel
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Inventory Associate - TravelJob Number:INV0000133002
Inventory Associate - Travel
Starting Wage from $16.25
Part Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and business
need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Perks of Working with WIS/RGIS
- This position is eligible for our Hourly Incentive Plan, which
is an opportunity to earn additional pay in select shifts, based on
- Work today, get paid tomorrow with Earned Wage Access through
Money Network, a free benefit that allows you to get a portion of
your eligible pay on a Money Network Visa Card the day after your
shift ends, at no charge to you!*
- Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends!
- On-the-job paid training
- Career Growth: WIS/RGIS is committed to creating opportunities
for those who aspire for more.
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group
- Paid travel and Meal per diem
- Opportunity to become a paid driver - ask your hiring manager
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS/RGIS Inventory Associate Job Preview
Customers rely on WIS/RGIS to count their business' inventory in an
efficient, accurate and professional manner. As the face of our
organization, we depend on you to uphold our Core Values of
Service, Pride, Integrity, Results, Innovation and Teamwork in a
positive, safe and inclusive environment. You will scan the
barcodes for the current inventory at Customer locations to provide
them with proper inventory information that will assist them in
making better business decisions and better supporting their
customers! We are passionate about our people, technology, and
process because when you succeed, we succeed. The Travel Inventory
Associate is part of a team who travels regularly to complete
services for our dedicated customers. Travel can be up to 5 days in
a row, with paid travel and meal per diem included.
What can YOU bring to the Team?
- Service - Deliver excellence in everything you do.
- Pride - Do the right thing, the first time!
- Integrity - Strong work ethic, accountable, and honest. Safe
- Results - Execute your role with urgency and accuracy.
- Innovation - Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a
- Teamwork - Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team,
your success is our success!
- No previous inventory experience necessary, we are looking for
awesome people like you to Come Count with Us!
- We are always looking for associates with experience in Retail,
Stock, Customer Service, Cashiers, Sales Representatives and/or
Warehouse work. Make your experience count!
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work varied, non-traditional hours, including early
morning or late night shifts, as well as flexible schedules. The
more you are available, the more you can earn!
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment Investigative
Consumer Report in accordance with company guidelines
Working ConditionsThis position requires the ability to stand for
prolonged periods of time with occasional walking; the ability to
use both hands and wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to
frequently be in low level positions, such as squatting, kneeling,
or crouching; the ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability
to lift and carry items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently
travel via car and occasionally via plane, including overnight
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.For more information on WIS/RGIS, visit our
website at www.wisusa.com.
WIS/RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer,committed to a diverse
and inclusive work environment.
Primary Location: USA-MN-St. Paul
Keywords: RGIS, St. Paul , Inventory Associate - Travel, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!