R&D Engineering Technician
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the
Process Development team in developing, optimizing and transferring
processes and technologies for new products.Responsibilities:
- Complete basic equipment setup for producing, inspecting and
- Utilize inspection equipment and measurement tools i.e. vision
system, micrometer, calipers, etc.
- Provide input and works with engineering to develop new and
improved processes, fixtures and tooling.
- Work in a variety of environments from clean room, pilot
production, engineering lab, etc.
- Assist in the creation and update of work instructions, process
flow maps, visual aids, setup sheets, and other documentation
needsSkills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years in related industry/experience
- Ability to read and redline engineering documents
- Experience in complex assembly, developing tooling/fixtures,
setting up equipment preferred
- Experience with basic inspection and measurement tools,
including basic computer aptitude About Actalent:Actalent connects
passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services
capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to
help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the
globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in
engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, St. Paul , R&D Engineering Technician, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!