Team Lead, Production Ops and Support
Company: Taylor Corp
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 10, 2022
$1500 New Hire Bonus!
Benefits Start Day 1!
$15.75 - $25.00 Hourly Pay Range
We will Train
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for
the future ? and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power
our employees' potential and strive to create opportunity and
security for every member of the team. We're passionate about our
work, we believe there is always a better way, and we're in this
for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It's time to look at Taylor.
Venture Solutions is seeking a 2nd shift Lead to work in our Arden
Hills, Minnesota location.
* Monday - Friday (2pm-10pm)
* Provide guidance and direction the Mail Clearance personnel
* Coordinate daily production floor activities and delegate
* Handle scheduling, oversee floor operations, monitor performance,
verifying product quality, track metrics
* Learn basic presort mailings
* Lead, train, and coach employees to ensure requirements are
* Communicate during meetings, updates, shift changes, issues with
* Work with production employees, peers, supervisors, managers
* Continuously evaluate and modify the workflow for increased
throughput and productivity
* Ensure that all goals and deadlines are met
* Complete all paperwork necessary to follow along with the job
* Follow quality and training expectations as stated under ISO 9001
* Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following
standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
* High School Diploma or GED
* Previous experience as a team lead in a production
* Basic computer skills (open, close, print a file)
* Team player and self-motivated
* Highly detailed oriented- quality focus driven
* Can handle complex issues and know how to resolve them (problem
* Must have basic measuring skills- able to read a ruler and other
* Must have basic problem solving skills
* Able to read, write, and communicate clearly to ensure accuracy
and understanding of job ticket
* Able to occasionally lift up to 70 lbs and to stand for an entire
shift (excluding breaks)
* Be able to work extended hours and weekends based on production
Taylor is proud to now offer Daily Pay. With Daily Pay, you can get
paid on your very first day. No more waiting for direct deposit or
a paper check!
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North
America, Taylor's family of companies provide a diverse set of
products, services and technologies addressing the toughest
communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier
provider of powerful and innovative products, services and
expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and
small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine
countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and
marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world's more
recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the
unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating
one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power
our employees' potential including: health, dental, vision and life
insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Taylor Corporation including all partners and affiliates is an
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Keywords: Taylor Corp, St. Paul , Team Lead, Production Ops and Support, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!