Sanitation Technician - Up to $18 per hour
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Catallia Mexican Foods is currently hiring for a 3rd shift
This is a hands-on position responsible for maintaining the
Key Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Ensure the entire facility (includes plant, office and company
grounds) is kept in a clean and sanitary condition
- Follow company safety policies to include:
- Utilizing appropriate company-provided PPE for assigned tasks
which includes dust masks, face shields, safety glasses, gloves,
chemical resistant boots and foaming suits.
- Performing lockout/tagout duties
- Understanding the proper use of all cleaning supplies and
- Work with a variety of cleaning chemicals including quaternary
sanitizers, alkaline cleaners and surface sanitizer
- Participate in the teardown, cleaning and sanitizing of
equipment and work areas throughout the facility
- Observe and report unsanitary practices and conditionsEducation
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Food manufacturing sanitation experience preferred but not
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, stack, and/or carry pans,
ingredient containers, etc.
- Able to work in warm environment consistent with a food
- Willing to work irregular and/or rotating shifts.
- Working weekends is required.
- Ability and willingness to safety operate various tools and
equipment including compressed air, scrapers and knives.
- Ability to work with a variety of cleaning and sanitation
- Understanding of safe chemical handling practices and SDS.
- Extreme heavy lifting required.
- Ability to bend, climb and stand for an entire shift.The
current schedule is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and
Sunday from 10pm to 6am. Overtime is available.
Associated topics: animal care, clean, custodian, custody, feed,
house cleaner, housekeeping, janitorial, sanitize, wash
Keywords: Catallia, St. Paul , Sanitation Technician - Up to $18 per hour, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!