Company: Emerald Hills
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you interested in an entry-level position with a growing
property management company? RHP Properties is a growing,
privately-held national property management company. Headquartered
in Farmington Hills, MI we own and operate over 290 manufactured
home communities in 28 states. We are presently seeking a
Maintenance Technician for our Emerald Hills community located in
Inver Grove Heights, MN who will perform general grounds and lawn
maintenance, as well as basic repairs to homes owned by the
community, for 40 hours per week. As a successful Maintenance
Technician, you will:
- Perform maintenance to ensure homes and community areas are in
- Execute assigned work orders and report status to the Community
Manager timely and efficiently.
- Promote goodwill by handling all contacts with residents,
prospective residents, visitors and other employees in a spirit of
courtesy, cooperation and attentiveness.
- Use established procedures to identify deficiencies and take
immediate action with community manager approval.
- Ensure community grounds are appropriately manicured. Regularly
treat for weeds, rake leaves, plant flowers/shrubs, spread
mulch/woodchips/stones, trim shrubs and hedges, cut down and remove
tree limbs as needed, and perform other lawn care services as
- Remove and dispose of garbage on community grounds, including
common areas, main entrance and from resident---s sites as needed
to maintain community appearance.
- Perform snow removal using a snow blower, hand shovel or a plow
truck, as applicable.
- Advise Community Manager or Maintenance Supervisor of residents
who do not properly dispose of their excess garbage or have
large/bulk items that may require pickup arrangements.
- Perform regular inventories of maintenance and grounds
equipment and supplies to advise Community Manager of equipment and
- Maintain order and appearance of garage and storage areas.
- Maintain all maintenance and grounds equipment to keep it clean
and cared for.
- Comply with national, state and local health and safety laws to
reduce accident occurrences and to protect residents, the company,
team members and vendors.
- Perform seasonal pre-maintenance service on a timely
- Remain available for ---on call--- duties as needed.
- Participate in the refurbishing of Community Owned homes.
- Perform repairs and maintain the community water and sewer
- Perform other duties as assigned. #COVID-19Job
- A minimum of 2 years of maintenance experience, preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid operator---s license, maintenance of a good driving
record at all times, and insurability under the Company---s policy
at all times.
- Working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, appliance repairs,
HVAC, and carpentry.
- May need to provide own tools.
- Ability to bend, stretch, twist, walk continuously, and access
- Ability to operate maintenance equipment and other
- Ability to lift or to move up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to efficiently perform job responsibilities with
- Ability to tolerate exposure to various chemical compounds.
Compensation: This is a full-time opportunity with competitive
compensation.--Benefits include medical, dental and vision
insurance, paid--time off--and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.
Keywords: Emerald Hills, St. Paul , Maintenance Worker, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!