Senior Financial Analyst
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 4, 2021
We are seeking a bar-raising Senior Financial Analyst to be a
key partner in the Global Finance Operations; Plenty of running
room for intelligent, hard-working, driven individuals who enjoy
making a positive difference. We offer strong work/life balance and
a highly competitive employee benefits program. Duties will
- Support internal customer groups in all finance and accounting
matters including budgeting, forecasting, expense tracking and
- Work with the functional leaders and other finance partners to
build scalable financial processes and business metrics.
- Build and maintain financial models.
- Provide financial and business analysis to business partners
including cost-savings recommendations.
- Provide analytical support for FP&A initiatives.
- Develop monthly/quarterly financial reporting tools (actual and
forecast) and assist with annual budgeting.
- Provide variance analysis and insights.
- Extract data from various sources and complete analyses to
drive solutions to business problems.
- Perform ad hoc analysis. Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3+ years relevant experience
- BA in finance or economics
- Advanced user of Excel
- Strong analytic skills and ability to build and manage
financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Customer focus and professional demeanor Senior Financial
Analyst Senior Financial Analyst Senior Financial Analyst Senior
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, St. Paul , Senior Financial Analyst, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!