CDL A Delivery Truck Driver
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Company: --US0047 Sysco Minnesota, Inc.Zip Code:55112Employment
Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: --0OVERVIEW:We offer our
associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally,
to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to
serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We-'re
looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of
food and service.$8,500 Sign on BonusStarting Pay Rate: $26.17/
hourSysco Minnesota located at 2400 County Road J, Mounds View,
- Sysco Minnesota offers Excellent Pay & Benefits
Package!--Walk-In Interviews available:Monday -- Friday from 9:00
am to 2:00 pm.Please follow instructions at the Employee Entrance
upon your arrival.--All walk-ins must comply with COVID compliance
- Must wear a 2 or 3 ply mask
- Take temperature
- Complete COVID QuestionnaireJOB SUMMARYSysco is the global
leader in foodservice distribution. With over 67,000 associates and
a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 330
distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 600,000
customer locations. We are looking for talented, hardworking
individuals to join our team and experience the heart of food and
service.Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A
Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a
tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products
(meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies,
etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our
drivers build relationships with each customer using their
positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their
operations to meet needs and
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
- Drivers must be able to drive a manual transmission
- Touch Freight -- various products (Meats, produce, frozen
foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.)Certificates, Licenses,
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License
(CDL) with a clean driving record.Professional Skills
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.--
- Winning attitude and approachable personality.Work Environment
- Flexibility -- overtime as required, occasional weekends and
- Most CDLA Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are home
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities.
- More benefits, too many to name.Sysco is more than just a place
to work.-- Our passion for food and our customers has made us the
industry leader.-- To remain on top, we will continue to think
bigger, work harder and never give up.-- It takes a special kind of
CDL A Delivery Truck Driver to work for Sysco. Are you ready to
drive success?Click on the hyperlink to watch .--Applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and
considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.This
opportunity--is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, St. Paul , CDL A Delivery Truck Driver, Professions , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!