Mortgage Review Specialist job in St. Paul, MN
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Review documents for Residential Mortgage Loan Files.
This Mortgage position is an entry level position in a large
corporate bank in St. Paul, MN.
- Review documents within Mortgage Loan Files. (Note, Mortgage,
Title Policy, Assignments, Etc.)
- Data Entry.
- Perform file inventories for high volumes of files.
- Special Research projects as required
- Mortgage document familiarity preferred.
- Experience with Excel would be useful.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to do repetitive work for long periods of time.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Ability to work well with others in a very strong team
- Ability to push large carts of files and lift boxes.
- Learn how to use Lotus Notes to retrieve regular updates
15.21/hour, 1 year contract (W2, benefits)
Please attach an updated resume to be considered.
Keywords: , St. Paul , Mortgage Review Specialist job in St. Paul, MN, PR / Public Relations , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!