Electro-Mechanical Assembler III - 2nd Shift
Company: TLC Electronics
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 28, 2023
This position is responsible for building, assembling, testing, and
inspecting electro-mechanical assemblies to meet customer
specifications, tolerances, and requirements.
- Perform assembly operations such as: wire stripping, tinning,
plugging, twisting, hand crimping, and packaging
- Soldering of basic assemblies
- Operation of bench-top equipment
- Use semi-auto crimping presses
- Read, understand, and follow prints and process sheets
- Properly clock into jobs/operations using computer
- Rotate between assembly areas as directed by manager or
Inspection, Testing, and Repair
- Inspect assemblies for proper form and function per print and
- Use testing equipment to verify part quality
- Report and communicate quality issues
- Sort product for non-conformances
- Repair/rework basic assemblies
Safety and Cleanliness
- Adhere to all safety regulations
- Identify and report any safety concerns
- Maintain a clean work environment by cleaning workstation and
plant areas as assigned
- Communicate jobs status with production Supervisors, Leads, and
- Communicate with Quality Team regarding any quality issues with
- Ability to solder basic components such as: J-hook and lap
- Ability to accurately assemble parts using prints, process
sheets, specifications, etc.
- Basic mathematical operations, including the use of fractions
- Ability to accurately read a ruler and use a
- Ability to learn various operations and equipment within the
production floor and perform proficiently.
- Skill to perform inspections and ability to operate most test
- Ability to follow verbal and written.
- Ability to work cooperatively with co-workers.
- Ability to adapt to changes in technology.
- Good verbal communications skills.
- Skill and ability to learn to operate all area
- Ability to perform and contribute to Lean Manufacturing
- Ability to use and understand computers and their software
programs such as an ERP system.
Possess a strong mechanical aptitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in assembly/production environment
in a related industry.
- J-STD soldering certification
- IPC-A-610 certification
- Ability to troubleshoot for process problems.
- Familiar with ISO 9001 or ISO 13485.
- Familiar with an ERP system.
Knowledge of wire harness and connector manufacturing process
Keywords: TLC Electronics, St. Paul , Electro-Mechanical Assembler III - 2nd Shift, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...