Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Saint Paul Public Schools Facility Service Worker
Indrotec is looking for talented custodial workers to work for St.
Paul Public Schools. Monday-Friday schedule on 2nd shift. Weekly
pay, no holidays or weekends and no overtime required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sweeps, dust mops and wet mops hallways, floors, and stairs;
strips, seals, and waxes floors; vacuums and shampoos carpet.
- Cleans washroom walls, floors, tiles, and fixtures; replenishes
- Empties wastebaskets and moves large containers of trash and
garbage to central disposal area; moves boxed supplies from
storeroom to other parts of building.
- Sets up, disassembles, and moves tables and chairs, furniture,
- Cleans debris and waste matter from clogged drains and
- Removes snow and ice from sidewalks and other paved surfaces
using manual or powered equipment; spreads sand and sa`lt.
- Mows and trims grassy areas surrounding building.
- Dusts room and office furniture, windowsills, and other
- Cleans swimming pool floors.
- Replaces light bulbs and fluorescent tubes; washes light
- Patches broken windows.
- Locks and secures building.
- Some knowledge of general housekeeping and cleaning
- Some skill in operating a wide variety of tools and equipment;
powered equipment such as buffers, scrubbers, vacuums, mowers, snow
blowers; and hand tools.
- Working ability to communicate effectively with persons from
diverse cultural, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds, including
school personnel, students, parents and the public.
- Working ability to understand and carry out oral and written
- Ability to endure sustained periods of physical activity.
- Ability to perform work requiring continuous standing and
- Ability to safely lift objects of varying weights ranging from
continuously for weights up to 15 pounds, frequently for weights up
to 30 pounds, occasionally for weights up to 50 pounds and rarely
for weights above 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and/or pull up to 110 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to climb stairs frequently and ladders occasionally,
and balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl occasionally.
- Ability to frequently perform fine hand motion skills and grasp
objects and to perform repetitive arm motions.
- 2nd shift schedules available (hours will vary depending on
- 67 day contract, eligible to be hired on directly upon
Post Date: 05.19.2023
Salary: $17.64 /hr
Interested in this Job?
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Indrotec Consultant at 612-###-#### to schedule an
Keywords: Indrotec, St. Paul , Custodial Worker, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...