Client Care Advisor
Company: H&R Block, Inc.
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 22, 2023
What you'll do...
You'll be an integral part of showcasing our passion and pride and
delivering on our purpose-to provide help and inspire confidence in
our clients and communities everywhere.
Joining H&R Block as a seasonal Client Care Advisor means
you'll relentlessly focus on how to wow clients. You'll have the
ability to work a flexible schedule in multiple, fast-paced
locations during the tax season from January to April.
If the typical year-round 9-5 isn't for you, this seasonal position
provides the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings you'll need
to embrace what makes your life uniquely yours.
Day to day, you'll---
* Answer phones and greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and
* Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their
needs and aid in converting clients that are on hold
* Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled, including
promoting virtual tools
* Conducting tax preparation wrap up discussions with clients
* Handle client exits by ensuring all current and future needs are
* Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with
* Other duties as assigned
What you'll bring to the team...
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
* Previous experience in a customer service environment
Keywords: H&R Block, Inc., St. Paul , Client Care Advisor, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!