Foodservice Cashier, Minneapolis Airport
Company: Delaware North
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: January 21, 2023
The OpportunityDelaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
full-time and part-time Food Service Cashiers to join our team at
Minneapolis Airport in Saint Paul, Minnesota. As a Food Service
Cashier, you will display a positive attitude with guests and
co-workers while accurately ringing up merchandise and product in
an efficient manner.Minimum pay rate: $17.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at
At Delaware North, we care about our associates professional and
personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program
designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability
they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All
associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee
assistance program, training and development, employee discounts,
and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible
- Greet guests approaching stand and provide details to guests on
items for sale while using suggestive selling techniques.
- Serve food and beverage items in correct proportions, following
proper sanitation guidelines.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification,
and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Participate in set-up, opening & closing procedures, arrange
inventory, notifies supervisor of any inventory deficiency or
- Perform clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality
appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned in addition to cashier duties
- Properly record all transactions via the point of sale system
and informs guests of the amounts owed.
- Collect the proper money for food and beverage items; processes
credit cards or determines correct change for guests.
- Account for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and
balance banks at end of shift.Qualifications
- Ability to provide excellent guest service.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with
guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.Physical
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for the entire length of shift.
- Frequent standing, bending, stooping, carrying, walking,
sitting, and reaching.Who We AreAt Delaware North, youll love where
you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether its
in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic
hotels, or premier restaurants, theres no telling where your career
can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a
company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you
have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our
vision and grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and
its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin,
age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or
any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, St. Paul , Foodservice Cashier, Minneapolis Airport, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!