Hospice Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - PRN
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: November 25, 2022
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly Heartland Home Health Care and
Hospice, is a leading provider of home health care, hospice care,
skilled nursing, memory care and post-acute care. Certified Nursing
Assistants provide basic nursing care to patients within the scope
of the nursing assistant responsibilities and performs basic
nursing procedures to promote patient comfort and support under the
direction of the nurse supervisor. We are looking for Nursing
Assistants who would like to combine their love for people and
strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance your career. In
return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training,
industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and
grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
4657 - ProMedica Hospice - Serving Twin Cities, Minnesota
Minimum of one year experience as a Hospice Aide, or is currently
enrolled as a nursing student who has had a minimum of 6 months
clinical experience, or has completed a Hospice Aide training
program or a certified, state tested nursing assistant (or
completion of PCA course in Florida), as allowable under state
- Minimum of one year experience as a Hospice Aide, or is
currently enrolled as a nursing student who has had a minimum of 6
months clinical experience, or has completed a Hospice Aide
training program or a certified/state tested nursing assistant (or
completion of PCA course - Florida only), as allowable under state
- Has not had a lapse of 24 consecutive months where the aide has
not provided services for compensation.
- Necessary on a daily basis; 100%.
- Patient's home/living facility; Exposure to disagreeable
conditions including odors, infection, illness, and physical
contact from disruptive patients.
Job Specific Details:
- Provides personal care to the patient as assigned by the
- Assists the patient with transfers and/or ambulation.
- Turns and positions patients who are bed bound.
- Assists with Range of Motion (ROM) appropriate for the
- Assists patients with meals.
- Assists patients with toileting: bedroom, bedpan, and
- Assists patients with medications which are
- Changes simple non-sterile dressings or external bags per State
and Federal Regulations.
- Ensure growth & profitability of the company through the
responsible use of company resources & educating the community to
- Perform light housekeeping tasks.
- Observes and reports changes in patient conditions and needs to
the Registered Nurse/therapist.
- Completes paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, per
- Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings as appropriate
to coordinate patient care, exchange information and receive staff
support and inservice education.
- Follows patient plan of care at all times.
- Participates in agency quality assessment performance
improvement (QAPI) projects.
- Accepts other assignments deemed appropriate.
- Willingly accepts direction from Director of Professional
Services, Patient Care Coordinator, and Registered Nurse/Case
- Adheres to established personnel policies.
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, St. Paul , Hospice Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - PRN, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!