AI and Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 25, 2022
About Us:Synergistic IT is a full-service staffing and placement
firm servicing client in America for the past 12+ years. We are
dedicated towards fulfilling the IT needs of our clients. From
staffing to full implementation of projects we provide the highest
quality IT Services. We don't just help you secure a Tech Job, but
we build your solid career in technology. Job description You will
be responsible for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
application development through its lifecycle, from concept and
design to coding, testing, and maintenance.You will also play a
leading role, as part of a multidisciplinary team, to design and
deliver enterprise AI and Client solutions to clients using our
proprietary AI Machine.We develop real-time prediction (regression
and classification) and clustering systems. Depending on the type
of applications, the AI and Client models operate on daily, hourly,
down to 1 minute and millisecond streaming data. Primary
Responsibilities As an AI team member you are expected to fulfill
the following range of responsibilities, depending on the
- Develop, debug and maintain Client and AI software applications
written in Python ecosystem, SciKit-Learn, TensorFlow, Keras,
- Design Client and Deep AI Models for different types of data
(time-series, sales, business data, images, etc.) and different
output types (Classification, Regression, Clustering).
- Create stream learning models for forecasting, prediction,
classification, anomaly detection, etc.
- Investigate the behaviour of input and output data
- Investigate and optimize models performance.
- Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well
as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and
- Work within a multidisciplinary team to understand clients
business, data, and requirements and develop the appropriate AI or
Client solution within our proprietary AI Machine. Required
Candidate profileSkills Required:
- High fluency in English is a must since you will communicate
and work with team members and clients in English.
- Deep understanding of Client algorithms like regression,
classification and clustering.
- Deep understanding of model determination and evaluation.
- Strong problem-solving mindset and ability to develop creative
solutions for difficult problems often requiring detailed
investigation of the code and data.
- Interest in learning and coding within an advanced distributed
micro-system architecture.Education Requirement:Bachelors, Masters
in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information
Systems/Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical
Engineering.Benefit's of working with our clients:
- Filing of H1b and Green Card.
- Long Term Positions
- On Job Technical Support.Candidate who are missing the required
skills, might be provided an option to enhance their skills, so
that they can also apply for the role and can make a career in IT
industry.If you do respond via e-mail, please include a daytime
phone number so that we can reach you. In considering candidates,
time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, St. Paul , AI and Machine Learning Engineer, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!