Company: Bridges MN
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Residential Supervisor Department: Silver LakeLocation: Saint
Paul, MNSTART YOUR APPLICATION
At MDM Rubicon, we believe in new beginnings. Every new day is a
chance to prosper, to learn, to start over, to have the confidence
to try again, and to live a happy, fulfilling, and productive life.
We bring this positive approach to our employees and strive to
provide a supportive and growth-oriented work environment.Job
DescriptionOverview: MDM Rubicon is hiring Direct Care Staff to
oversee the day to day operations of our adult sites in , Oakdale,
MN which serves individuals with disabilities.Purpose Statement:
The role of the Residential Supervisor is to support and train
staff within the MDM Program (CRS/MDH) to provide the highest
quality of direct care while maintaining overall responsibility of
the program in terms of licensing, goals, and care.Schedule: Monday
- Friday 8:00a - 4:00pPay rate: $16-20Benefits: PTO, 401K and
profit-sharing as well as medical/dental/vision (for FT
employees).Job Roles/Responsibilities: (Essential Functions- not
limited to this list)
- Intake new residents ensuring that new residents folder is set
up and accurately contains 245D required docs and CSSP addendum
- Organize existing resident's folders in the areas of 245D docs
and CSSP addendum.
- Handle all shadowing for new employees and ensuring on-site
orientation and cross-training elements are satisfactorily
- Submit all maintenance requests for the site and following up
- Coordinate grocery shopping duties and maintain the grocery
- Cooperatively complete household and individual monthly money
- Cooperatively schedule, coordinate and attend routine and
specialty medical appointments, document and communicate changes
and concerns to support team members.
- Cooperatively manage household prescription and OTC medication
administration and report to RN Medical Manager.
- Prepare for and facilitate an Annual Review Meeting, getting
all needed paperwork signed and appropriately filed.
- Maintain 245D licensing regulations, Rule 203 license visits,
required documents, and preparing for audits.
- Incident Reporting review and education.
- Cooperatively be responsible for on-call emergency weekend
staffing phone (rotating schedule)
- Review and approve timesheets for individuals reporting to
- Professionally represent MDM Rubicon to licensing, case
management, and support teams.Required Skills and Experience:
(Minimum requirements in terms of educations background, work
experience, licenses/certifications or other knowledge, skills, and
- High school diploma/ GED required.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to pass a background check with the Department of
Health and Human Services.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- No more than two minor moving violations in the past 3
- No major violations (DUI, Careless, Reckless, Serious Speed,
Driving While License Suspended, etc) in the past 5 years.
- Compassionate about the care and well-being of others.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to
communicate with varied levels of employees.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously, as
appropriate, once the instruction is given.
- Ability to establish and contribute to a high degree of
teamwork and collaboration with diverse groups.
- Exhibits current working knowledge of federal, state, and local
regulations/laws.Additional Skills and Experience: (Preferred or
- Experience in 245D and MDH licensed homes preferred.MDM
Rubicon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer that values diversity at all levels.Notes: Please apply
only if you are in Minnesota or western Wisconsin or are willing to
relocate.*Please note that job posting end dates do not reflect
MDM's hiring periods or timelines for open positions. Because
interviews are scheduled and conducted on an ongoing basis, MDM
cannot guarantee that positions will be kept open through the job
listing end date. MDM does its best to remove job postings as
positions are filled and to keep its postings frequently
updated.START YOUR APPLICATION
Keywords: Bridges MN, St. Paul , Residential Supervisor, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!